Competitive Salary DOE plus Company Bonus
Exciting opportunity to join a reputable organisation based in their head office in Gloucester. Reporting into the Demand Planning Manager you will be accountable for the monthly Sales and Operational end to end planning cycle, building effective business partnerships cross-functionally with several stakeholders.
With a diverse set of both internal and external brand owners, you will be a highly collaborative and resilient individual with a keen eye for detail and analytical abilities. Focused on driving best practise you will be able to communicate in a highly articulate manner through excellent written and verbal skills.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Drive a consistent approach and continued adoption of monthly processes across all Brand Owner Business Unit teams
- Challenge appropriately Sales teams to improve month on month forecast accuracy and share relevant customer insight with Demand Planners to support purchasing decisions
- Develop and enhance current forecast accuracy reporting identifying key drivers to significant under/ over forecasting and making recommendations to stakeholders
- Provide strong support to Demand Planning Coordinator’s
- Assist the Demand Planning Manager and Project Gazelle team to implement any changes required to the forecasting process
- Oversee management of forecast meetings e.g. room bookings, attendees, agendas and follow up actions are completed
Experience / Qualifications
- Results driven individual who displays a can-do attitude and can prioritise workload effectively
- Demonstrates initiative and takes ownership resolving any issues in a timely manner
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Ideally an FMCG background in Demand Planning
- Previous experience using SAP desirable
To be considered for the role please contact Rio at i2i Recruitment for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.