My client is looking for an ambitious PR Executive to support their fast-growing business. My client prides itself on developing their team and promoting from within, helping you learn new skills with in-house and external training, prove yourself and build your career.
- Helping the Account Managers with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest & more)
- Digital and direct marketing (Google Analytics, SEO, PPC and Adwords)
- Liaising with editors
- Researching, writing and sending out press releases
- Monitoring and analysing PR coverage.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working within an Agency environment
- PR experience is essential
- Strong team player with a positive attitude to new tasks and experiences
- Excellent organisation and initiative
- Ability to multi-task, and work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines
- Familiarity with Social Media
- Computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to travel to customer meetings and industry events as required
If this position is of interest to you, then please send your CV in Word format to Ellie at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.