Shift Manager - Days
Shift Manager - Days
£40,000 to £45,000
Terrific opportunity to join a leader in their field as part of the next stage of development. This is a business investing in people and equipment. You will be responsible for leading production across departments on shift. You will apply your people skills to lead a friendly team and work in partnership with a range of stakeholders.
Be part of continuous development and improvement as the business strives to move forward. You will collaborate with internal departments and be able to communicate clearly.
Work with a great team who have passion for the products and want them to be the best they can be. Able to contribute to a positive culture on site.
Experience / Qualifications
- Experience within a fast paced production environment.
- Positive people leadership experience.
- Able to collaborate with people across the business.
- Interest in continuous improvement.
- Willing to get involved.
- Professional and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Focused, friendly and able to work as part of a team.
- Organised and tenacious to take ownership of tasks and see them through to conclusion with your team.
- Lean manufacturing knowledge or experience.
- Vision and drive.
- Enjoy achieving results.
- Customer centric to meet OTIF.
- Competent IT skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and drive.
- Able to find solutions to issues.
- Experience of automation and robotics in production is a benefit.
To be considered for the role please contact David at i2i Recruitment for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.