We are looking for experienced administrators with a strong background in minute taking.
In this role you will travel around Gloucestershire to different conferences where you will minute the discussion.
This role requires strong organisation, customer focus, an ability to work with sensitive information and resilience due to some of the content. This is a rewarding job with flexible opportunities for working. Driving essential!
- Experience as an administrator
- Experience with quick and accurate minute taking
- Experience of dealing with internal and external customers
- Good customer service skills
- Good level of IT skills, with experience of using all Microsoft packages
- Experience of working within a complex statutory organisation
- Good organisational skills
- Available to start asap
- To ensure that any necessary clerical and administrative processes, which support the team activities, are carried out effectively in order to help the team meet its objectives
- To provide appropriate support to meetings, seminars and workshops. Including booking rooms / venues, sending invites, preparing agendas and taking minutes/action points
- To respond and deal with queries via telephone, email and in person providing a high standard of customer care
- To undertake research as required
- Booking meeting rooms
- Diary management
Education & Qualifications
- GCSE standard C or above in English and Maths or hold an appropriate equivalent level qualification
- NVQ level 3 in Business Administration or able to demonstrate equivalent standing through experience
If this position is for you, then please get in contact with James at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.