CRM Project Co-ordinator
CRM Systems Administrator
Up to £40,000
An established business who are a market leader in their field are looking for a CRM Systems Administrator to join their team. Overseeing effective configuration of the CRM system, you will be responsible for improving efficiencies and facilitating integration to enhance the customer service provision.
Duties will include:
- Act as point of contact for super-users' configuration requests
- Maintain technical expertise in functionality, operation and configuration
- Provide support to users, providing training where needed
- Facilitate operational reviews
- Interact with software developers to implement changes and future enhancements
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
- Understanding of business process flows from initial enquiry to close off
- Experience in configuration of complex software systems
Due to location, a driving license and own transport is required.
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Carrie @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.