Monday - Friday
My client, based in the heart of Cirencester is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their fun and energetic team!
Are you looking for your first office based position? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Please contact JESSICA @i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
- Taking calls from an international chain of retail stores when they have maintenance issues
- Raising orders for works that have been logged via the online portal
- Monitoring orders to completion
- Chasing contractors and keeping stores updated on progress
- Answering a high volume of email queries from clients and contractors
- Chasing contractors for attendance dates/quotes
- Receiving and uploading quotes, seeking approval and raising orders
- Chasing planned maintenance visits, sending certificates to stores and ensuring stores are compliant
- Receiving and validating invoices
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced and busy working environment
- Active team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Confident telephone manner
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE SEND A COPY OF YOUR CV TO JESSICA @i2i RECRUITMENT TODAY!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.