Print Room Supervisor
Up to £22,500
An exciting business which is a leader in their field is looking to recruit a Printing Supervisor to join their Marketing Communications Department. This is the ideal role for an organised, process-driven individual who is looking to join a company that offers excellent career progression.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing production of high quality printed corporate materials e.g newsletters, brochures and training materials
- Distribution of printed materials
- Maintaining digital archiving system
- Ordering printing supplies
- Assist with collation and distribution of mail shots
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of working with digital printing equipment and software
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated approach to work
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Carrie @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.