Shift Manager - Days
Shift Manager - Days
Up to £35K + shift allowance + package
Great opportunity to join a leader in their field who are investing in the business. You will be responsible for leading the team and organising priorities. This will include meeting customer requirements with the right quality and quantity of products on time. You will be responsible for leading a process across departments on shift. This will include being part of growth plans over the next 3 to 5 years and the ongoing capital investment plan. You will apply your people skills to lead a friendly team and work in partnership with a range of stakeholders.
Be part of continuous development and improvement as the business strives to move forward. You will collaborate with internal departments and be able to communicate clearly.
Work with a great team who have passion for the products and want them to be the best they can be. Able to contribute to a positive culture on site.
Experience / Qualifications
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Positive people leadership experience.
- Able to collaborate with people across the business.
- Interest in continuous improvement.
- Willing to get involved.
- Professional manner – articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills and positive interpersonal skills.
- Able to engage with all stakeholders.
- Focused, friendly and able to work as part of a team.
- Organised and tenacious to take ownership of tasks and see them through to conclusion with your team.
- Enjoy achieving results.
- Customer centric to meet OTIF.
- Competent IT skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and takes ownership of issues.
To be considered for the role please contact David at i2i Recruitment for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.