To £37K + Package
Excellent career opportunity to join an established business which manufactures branded food products. The business continues to grow and is fast paced and innovative.
You will be able to work with a broad range of people and cover all aspects of equipment maintenance in a production environment. Minimising down time and fault finding on a range of machinery in a fast paced environment.
Experience / Qualifications
- Engineering experience in a manufacturing or an equipment manufacturing environment. FMCG experience is ideal.
- Qualified engineer.
- Mechanical and electrical skills.
- Professional manner – great communicator.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Friendly and able to work as part of a bigger team.
- Able to take ownership of tasks and see them through to conclusion.
- Work on continuous improvement initiatives and projects as required.
- Previous PPM system experience is desirable.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Demonstrate initiative and take ownership of issues.
- Help improve reliability and and maintenance on site.
- PLC knowledge is a bonus.
To be considered for the role please contact David at i2i Recruitment for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment business providing people solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.