Up to £16,500 DOE
My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their fun and energetic team!
Are you looking for your first office based position? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Please contact JESSICA @i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
- Scheduling of engineers
- Calling sites to arrange appointments
- Ensuring that calendars are up to date
- Ensuring that engineers are aware of the work that they have on
- Processing paperwork
- Uploading documents to client portals
- Invoicing on internal system
- Emailing both sites and engineers
- Ability to construct email responses
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Active team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Eye for detail
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE SEND A COPY OF YOUR CV TO JESSICA @i2i RECRUITMENT TODAY!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.