Job Title: Account Executive
This is predominantly an office-based role focused primarily on retaining and maximising revenue from existing partners through effective relationship management. You will be allocated a number of partners and be targeted to grow the number clients who use our clients’ products and services. A key focus will also be providing training and support to ensure partners can distribute our products compliantly. You will become an expert in the product offering to our customers and as an expert you will also be providing support to a team of Account Managers.
The successful candidate will have proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships through delivering excellent service enabling you to successfully grow and retain your existing accounts. For a high performer this role holds the potential of future career progression as there is a clearly defined career pathway to a New Business Account Manager role.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Exceeding predetermined minimum monthly/annual targets
- Providing day-to-day support and account management
- Effectively managing relationships with key decision makers
- Protecting and monitoring current performance of existing partners and where possible identifying new opportunities to increase enquiries
- Travelling to client to deliver renewal presentations and negotiate renewal terms
- Training of relevant staff involved in insurance distribution
- Identifying performance issues and managing and monitoring the resolution until the issue is concluded
The ideal candidate will:
- Be target-driven and have a proven track record of exceeding new business targets, including selling a proposition from prospect to go-live
- Be confident, personable and able to articulate in a communicative style
- Enjoy problem solving and demonstrate a creative and determined approach to tackling challenges
- Have a strong, analytical ability and be comfortable using daily reports to assess performance
- Be able to travel occasionally to clients, so a full driving licence is required
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Be keen to bring fresh and innovative ideas to the table
- Be CII (Cert.) qualified (preferred) or studying towards this qualification
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture, competitive salary and a bonus scheme. My client will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where they will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition to this they also have a Life Assurance scheme.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service. They also offer all colleagues the ability to buy or sell holidays if they wish to.
They also have excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym and other sporting facilities.
If this position is of interest to you, then please send your CV in Word format to Pippa at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.