Business Support Executive
Job Title: Business Support Executive
My client is looking for an exceptional Business Support Executive to join their team. The team you could be joining is responsible for creating bespoke travel insurance products and maintaining relationships with businesses and who distribute these to their customers on their behalf. This team has a growing portfolio of partners with exciting plans for further growth and this is great opportunity for someone to be a part of this exciting and successful business area.
This is an opportunity for a Business Support Executive to bring essential business support and administration skills into a fast paced and dedicated area within my clients’ Travel Agency team. The Business Support Executive will provide operational support to the Product & Distribution Manager and other internal business areas. Key accountabilities include:
- Ensuring efficiency through the day to day running of external partnerships
- Delivering excellent service by acting as the first point of contact for partner enquiries
- Undertaking new business and renewal policy administration
- Management of monthly sales declarations and invoicing
- Compliance checking processes in support of regulated partnerships
- Implementing continuous improvements to processes
The ideal candidate:
The Business Support Executive must have customer focus at all times offering high quality support services to external partners and internal colleagues. Previous experience of working in Financial Services or specifically the Insurance industry will be an advantage along with any travel insurance product knowledge, but this is not essential for the role.
The successful Business Support Executive will be or have:
- A good telephone manner is essential with strong verbal and written communicative styles to support customer enquiries
- A good level of Excel spreadsheet skills along with numeracy and some experience of data analysis
- Multi-tasking and organisational skills, attention to detail, quick assessment and work prioritisation
- Strong delivery; getting the job done and delivery within set timescales
- A team player maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture, competitive salary and a bonus scheme. My client will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where they will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition to this they also have a Life Assurance scheme.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service. They also offer all colleagues the ability to buy or sell holidays if they wish to.
They also have excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym and other sporting facilities.
If this position is of interest to you, then please send your CV in Word format to Pippa at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.