£10.56 per hour
Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:00
Until May 31st, 2019
We are looking for an experienced and passionate administrator. Working as part of a team within an office environment you will lead a team of 7 administrators who are split across two sites (Stroud and Cirencester).
You will be ensuring we are working in an organised and efficient manner in the delivery of our business role. This will include the oversight of process and development of staff. Candidates should demonstrate leadership skills, an understanding of working in a confidential office environment, working with case recording systems, finance management, managing spreadsheets and reviewing/improving processes.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To support the development and skills of the administrative support team and reviewing performance in conjunction with the service area
- Development and maintenance of office systems to ensure the effective and smooth running of the office and to take personal responsibility for the maintaining and seeking opportunities for improving standards
- Ensuring structure charts, services profiles, briefing sheets and web pages are in place and up to date
- Ensure the delivery of a high-quality service to customers
- To provide support with financial matters, including support for budget monitoring, provision of financial information and procurements requirements
- Taking forward actions to ensure completion of projects
- Ensuring administration of meetings and ensuring actions are followed
- Drafting and presenting management reports and communications
- Developing effective working practices, standards and systems for the service area and ensuring they are implemented consistently and effectively
- Managing, coordinating and developing staff in the team, including participation in recruitment and training as required as well as ensuring that new starters / leavers have been processed
- Assist with the response to all customer enquiries and requests for data in accordance with corporate standards and agreed guidelines
- Significant experience of managing administrative functions and budgets
- Experience of line management, delegation, supervision and performance assessment
- Managing work independently
- Experience of administration and office systems
- Customer focussed business planning and delivery
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Experience of undertaking complex administrative tasks, progress chasing and working to tight deadlines
- Project management
- Diploma or NVQ 3 in Business Administration or appropriate equivalent qualification / experience
- Educated to GCSE level in Mathematics and English to Grade C or above
- Familiarity with SAP
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with James at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas