Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Up to £28,000 + £12,000 OTE
My established and hugely progressive client in Cheltenham is looking for an experienced and passionate sales orientated individual that is personable, motivated, energetic and with an ability to communicate across all platforms. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and an expanding company in a pivotal role to the business.
This company pride themselves on their culture. A team of hardworking, passionate and dedicated individuals who celebrate and encourage each other’s success. This is a very exciting time to be joining the business and development and progression will certainly be available.
In this role, you will focus on developing the UK and EMEA market through self-generation of leads and opportunities. You will also be tasked with managing and growing several key verticalized existing accounts to maximize cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Source and identify new sales opportunities using multiple outbound channels and strategies
- Retain, develop and grow existing and new business accounts
- Successfully coordinate the brand and client stakeholders to effectively manage client expectations
- Conduct a consistently high volume of booked product demonstrations or discovery meetings with fully qualified prospects
- Build and manage an active pipeline through the sales cycle to deal close
- Deliver against monthly sales targets and pipeline commitments
- Continually develop industry knowledge and demonstrate commercial understanding
- Proven success in a target-driven new business sales role – pipeline building, relationship builder
- Proven success in managing and growing key accounts to ensure retention and growth
- Experience selling digital technology is preferred – SaaS would be a distinct advantage
- Strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Rio at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.