Sales Office Assistant
Sales Office Assistant - Immediate Start
£18,000 - £20,000
Hours: Monday-Friday 07:30 – 16:30
Saturday 1 in 2 on a rota basis
Our award-winning, Cheltenham based client has a new vacancy for a Sales Office Assistant to join their team. You will be the go-between in the office for the Sales reps out in the field and the customers on the phone. This is a friendly and busy environment and you must have a great phone manner and excellent standards of customer service. You also need a sense of humour and a fun personality!
- Help achieve targets in line with the agreed budgets in collaboration with all departments.
- Provide the highest level of customer service at all times to existing and new accounts
- Answer the phone in line with company standards, providing 100% call back response to customers
- Negotiating with suppliers in order to reduce costs
- Maintaining and increasing sales
- Undertaking training and development for new products and educate the team.
- Keeping up to date with competitors’ products and prices
- Proactively create new business opportunities
- Discuss all credit/finance concerns with the finance department
- Produce quotations and sales in line with customers and reps time frames.
- Accurately quote and sell products to avoid credits and suppliers’ costs
- Setting up customer terms
- Responsible for claim back and price support where applicable
- Communicate with your transport team and customers regarding delivery times and schedules
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Cara @ i2i Recruitment TODAY!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.