My client, based in Stroud are looking for an individual with some experience in administration to join their growing and dynamic team! Are you looking for the next step in your career? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Checking cases and providing initial feedback regarding each case
- Ensuring that minimum case submissions and document uploads to the network are completed within the timescales set out
- To compose suitability letters
- To liaise with brokers, lenders and clients
- To input the data from an application to the relevant system
- Must be able to multitask and work to deadlines
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Good telephone manner and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- 6 months - 1 years’ administration experience
- Financial Services background preferred but not essential
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to JESSICA @ i2i Recruitment today!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.