£16,500.00 - £18,000 DOE
i2i is a dynamic consultancy held in the highest regard bringing strategy and innovation within the recruitment industry. We offer a personal approach to both candidates and clients. Being established for 13 years and with continued growth we are looking at expanding our support network further within our elite company.
This is a perfect opportunity to develop a career within the Recruitment Industry offering the right candidate a career with training and progression within a fast paced environment.
- Assist and support our Accounts Department
- General Office Administration
- Credit Control
- Creating temp candidate packs
- Dealing with new starter/payroll forms
- Referencing/running DBS/credit checks
- Timesheets entry
- Updating and creating weekly payroll spreadsheet
- Chasing timesheets
- Payroll cover
- Temp pay/holiday queries
- Ordering stationery and maintaining office facilities
- Staff holiday & sickness/HR
- Invoicing cover when required
- Outstanding organisational skills with a methodical approach
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- IT literate
- A proactive and creative problem solver
- A desire to provide the best possible service to both our candidates and clients
- A drive to succeed
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, dynamic and sociable company that truly do deliver the best services in their field.
For further information and to be considered for this position please apply along with a cover letter for the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.