Trainee Estate Agent
Trainee Estate Agent - Previous experience in Estate Agency not required!
Competitive Salary + OTE
My independent, reputable client are seeking a Trainee Estate Agent to join their team in Cheltenham. This a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a growing business in an ever-growing industry. This is a really exciting role that doesn’t require previous Estate Agency experience, just strong skills in communication and unrivalled willingness to learn.
- Managing a database of buyers and meeting their requirements with suitable properties
- Proactively responding to warm inbound leads
- Flyering and approaching customers proactively
- Accompanying viewings to gain a better understanding of an applicant’s needs
- Following up viewings and relaying constructive and beneficial feedback to the applicant
- Maintaining contact with vendors appropriately
- Taking ownership of administrative tasks and diary management
- Target driven and money motivated individual
- Previous experience of achieving targets and understanding a sales process is beneficial
- Strong and confident communicator both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Self-starter and able to use own initiative
If this position is of interest to you then please contact Rio at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike