Great Opportunity for a really varied role within a fabulous local business!
Excellent benefits package!
We are looking for candidates with strong Powerpoint and Excel skills, from a professional services/corporate finance/banking background. You must be commercially aware, with strong report writing skills and excellent grammar, spelling and attention to detail. You will be in a busy team of 15 people, dealing with high net-worth clients and private equity firms.
The Role - Responsibilities
• Research and maintain target lists for specific teams
• Make direct approaches (via email and telephone) to target businesses
• Update relevant internal databases
• Book and coordinate meetings including travel and accommodation as and when required
• Manage partner diaries and coordinate activity across healthcare and private equity sectors
• Attend internal meetings, addressing action points as required, to include the drafting of press releases and other such articles
• Assist the team in reviewing information obtained on target companies and drafting elements of our findings report, to include history and background, management and employees etc
• Producing PowerPoint presentations, importing information from Excel into Word to create reports
• Drafting Reports / Information Memorandums
• Data room management and transaction administration for live projects
The Person - Skills & Qualifications
• Proven research experience, preferably from a professional services background
• Hands on, exceptional organisational and administration skills
• Able to understand instructions and work under own initiative
• Confident, with the ability to stay calm under pressure
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong grammatical and spelling ability
• Ability to demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience of Document Management Systems, including data room administration
For immediate consideration send your CV to Cat at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.