£18,000 - £20,000 Basic + Commission
My client are looking to recruit a professional and enthusiastic individual to work within their team upon the service desk! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to gain some more experience in a busy and fast-paced environment where you will be able to utilise your strong customer service and communication skills.
- Greeting customers and scheduling services
- Consults with customers to discover their needs and assists them courteously
- Maintains strong relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations
- Conducts proactive discussions with customers to identify and prevent potential problems
- Notifies customers when necessary of the completion of work
- Calculates charges for all parts, labour, and service repairs and/or ensure the accuracy of the charges
- Up-selling and cross-selling
- Ensures that correct procedures are adapted for verification of payment by cheque, credit card or charge card
- Initiates job documentation and maintains customer records and follow-up systems
- Handling customer queries and complaints
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills, both face-to-face and over the phone
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Service/technician background preferred
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to JESSICA @i2i Recruitment today!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.