£21,000 - £24,000
If you are looking to take the next step in your payroll career with a friendly, close-knit team, we have the ideal role for you!
Our client based near Cheltenham is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their busy team. Working alongside friendly, outgoing professionals, you will be responsible for providing an efficient, first-rate payroll service to all clients.
In return, you will benefit from a friendly working environment with excellent facilities, free parking, health and wellbeing activities, an exciting social scene and continued support for your professional development.
Duties will include:
• Processing Payroll from client information
• Building and maintaining good relationships with clients, liaising on payroll and associated queries
• Providing a support service to other departments on client payroll and PAYE matters
• Data handling for clients and preparing reports and documentation
• Maintaining accurate and concise record systems
• Providing administrative support to the payroll team
Required Skills and Experience:
• At least 1 year’s experience in PAYE and other payroll processes, including RTI and Auto Enrolment
• Accurate and methodical with a keen eye for detail
• Flexible approach to work
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
• Knowledge of STAR desirable but not essential
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Cat @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.