Operational Support x 2
Cirencester– Free Parking
£18,000 Basic + £2,000 Variable Bonus
My global, market-leading client based in Cirencester are seeking two Operational Support individuals to join a busy, dynamic team. This will be an administrative role with the expectation of customer contact both internally and externally. Training will be provided however our client is looking for candidates with a minimum of 12 months office based experience.
What are we looking for?
This exciting role will require candidates with strong communication and problem-solving skills, have good attention to detail and be experienced in administration and customer service. Strong proven experience of relationship building is a must!
Your Key Responsibilities will include:-
- Responding to customer requests promptly in a professional, polite and friendly manner
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle enquiries and complaints in a prioritised manner
- Build and maintain business relationships with customers
- Dealing directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Manage customer order related administration
- Keep customers up-to-date with the status of their orders
- Finance queries and incident management/resolution with finance
- Resolving delivery issues
Qualifications / Requirements
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Accurately captures customer information
- Ideally over 1 years office based experience
To be considered for the role, please contact Cat @ i2i Recruitment
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.