Workshop Administrator - Fantastic opportunity to join a growing company
Salary is DOE
My client is looking to recruit a strong, smart and detailed professional with the ability to cope with a large workload in an extremely fasted paced environment. The position will be workshop assistant and the majority of time will be spent sending out communications to different departments within the business & data input & reporting
The successful candidate for this role will have the following:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fasted paced environment
- Very competent in MS Systems
- Organised, Proactive and Commands respect.
The candidate will undertake but not limited to the following:
- Create schedules for Reactive works, Planned Maintenance, Mobile Works and Future Works.
- Filter information between the Operations Team and the Workshop.
- Assist in process creation and implementation
- Record all vehicle information from Daily Checks to service History.
- Plan PMIs and MOT reassurances and communicate with Customers.
- Assist with the transition to new IT System (Microsoft NAV)
- Assign Jobs to workshop staff ensuring they are operating at optimum performance.
- Run weekly & monthly reports.
- Build a strong working relationship with our Transport Manager, Workshop Manager and Operation Managers
- Facilitate continuous improvement within the department.
This role provides excellent opportunity for a candidate to work with a growing company.
The candidate would be expected to work a 45 hour week.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike