£25,000 - £30,000
Our well-established client based in Cheltenham is looking for an experienced Stock Controller to join their team. You will be responsible for ensuring maintaining stock levels effectively.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Investigate stock discrepancies fully
- Accurately maintaining inventory and stock management systems.
- Maintain good working relationships with all managers
- Organise and complete stock takes
- Comply with health and safety standards
- Monthly reports
- Sales promotions on slow moving stock
- Observe correct buying and receiving protocols
- Ensure all stock has been allocated to correct Bin locations
Required skills and experience:
- Previous stock control experience
- Building material knowledge
- Strong IT Skills
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Cat @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.