£40,000-£45,000 per annum
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Our client based in Staverton is seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to join their busy team on a 12m FTC basis. Working alongside friendly, outgoing professionals, you will be responsible for leading a team of 11 and undertaking business development.
In return, you will benefit from a friendly working environment with excellent facilities, free parking, health and wellbeing activities, an exciting social scene and continued support for your professional development.
Duties will include:
- Overall responsibility for the Payroll Team – 11+
- Looking at Business Development opportunities
- Review and improve payroll policies and procedures
- Interpret new legislation impacting payroll
- System review and enhancements with internal IT and software provider
- Resolution of any escalations from the team and other complex queries
- Manage and motivate team members
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years management/supervisory exposure and or experience
- Hands on experience of end to end payroll processing
- Fully conversant with RTI and AE
- STAR Payroll experience is preferred
- Payroll Qualification CIPP desirable
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Cat @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.