£15,000 - £17,000 DOE
Our client are a chartered accountants looking to recruit a Trainee Accountant to join their team!
They will invest in your future by combining structured training, study support (if desired) and on the job coaching. You will enter into a programme to develop your professional skills and experience which will give you a strong foundation to start your accounting career. Previous experience is an advantage, however graduates encouraged to apply!
From day one, you will work with a team of professionals at a range of levels in their accounting career.
Your career will start by learning the full range of basic accounting skills, such as:
- Management of ledgers
In return, you will receive:
- Support to gain your professional qualifications
- Commercial exposure across a variety of dynamic businesses
- A three year career development plan with exceptional prospects shaped to fit in with your goals, as well as the needs of their business
- Continuous feedback and regular appraisals to assess your progress, giving advice and guidance along the way
- A strong academic background
- Previous experience of an accounting background where possible
- A passion to learn and succeed
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to JESSICA @ i2i Recruitment today!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.