£16,000 - £18,000
Here at i2i Recruitment we are delighted to partner a Global organisation in their search for a Technician. Our client offer an excellent working environment. The office is spacious and modern and a relaxed and happy working environment is promoted at all times.
Our client operates within the commercial insurance sector, and the role focuses on the preparation and issuing of policy documentation. Whether you have little or no Insurance experience this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that will in return offer you a career.
- General Administration duties which includes but is not limited to making up new technical administration files
- Dealing with all queries as may arise, by either email, letter or telephone as is required
- To prepare and issue policies as well as creating policy schedules and endorsements
- Providing clients with additional policy and / or other documents as may apply
- Inter departmental liaison to ensure the smooth running of individual accounts
- Accurate entry of data uploaded to the Binding Authority risk bound Bordereau
- To upload and submit premium paid bordereau within agreed time frames
- Monitor and update computer bases when necessary
- General enquires to be dealt with through telephone, email or letter
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Able to prioritise workload when working with high volumes
- 5 GCSE Grades, A – C
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Competent use of Microsoft office
- Previous experience within Insurance is preferred however not essential
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
- Christmas close down
- Long service sabbatical
- Private medical care
- Opportunity to study towards professionally recognised qualifications
My client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
For immediate consideration send your CV to Samantha at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.