£16,000 - £18,000
Fantastic opportunity to join a Tewkesbury based organisation within a training and administration capacity. This is an ambitious company with exciting plans for the future.
Purpose of the role
To support the development of my client’s people by ensuring key training and development plans are in place whilst contributing to the maintaining of high level of service.
- Employee Talent and Succession Planning Support
- New Employee induction and ongoing Training
- Existing Employee development
- Management of People HR, qualifications
- General coordination of training activity
- To assist in Learning and development of all teams by regular communication with colleagues and managers to establish, raise concerns and provide solutions, from a planning perspective
- Review employee Performance Development Plans
- To undertake any other task as may reasonably be required by the Company
- Establishes and maintains productive working relationships
- Coordinates and ensures delivery of all training
Skills, knowledge and expertise
- Knowledge and understanding of a broad range of how to affectivity deliver multiple L&D programs
- Prioritise and organise own workload to ensure that deadlines are adhered to.
- Confident and effective telephone and presentational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analysing, evaluating and problem solving
- Accurate data input skills
- MS Word/ MS Excel
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Tara at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.