Event Technician- Worldwide Travel!
On Site Technician - Exciting Opportunity!
Tewkesbury + On Site Locations
Competitive Salary +Overtime
Due to exciting growth my client is seeking enthusiastic and hardworking Event Technicians to join its team on a permanent basis. The principal purposes of the role are to prepare, deliver, install, support & collect equipment for exhibitions and live events.
My client has a fun and lively team working environment and can offer the opportunity to grow and develop with lots of internal and external training.
Because of the nature of the business, the role will involve lots of travel abroad, overnight stays and weekend working. This will approximately be circa 200 days per year and around 40 weekend days worked per year. You will be paid overtime for this and the overall overtime package is hugely competitive.
- Accurate prepping of audio visual equipment
- To be responsible for the efficient set up of equipment for exhibitions, live shows and conferences meeting deadlines
- Assisting and training clients in use of equipment
- Maintain safe working environment in accordance with Health and Safety regulations
- Adherence to all warehouse procedures
- Liaise with clients, account managers and project managers on site
- Report any production issues / client problems t
- Provide support to Senior Project Manager(s)
- To maintain and repair equipment
- Advise & assist the sales / account management teams and/or clients of technical departmental issues
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to gain more experience and travel the world with a fantastic company.
A full passport and a willingness to work for prolonged periods in the UK and abroad is a must.
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Rio at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.