HR ASSISTANT - TEMP
TEMP ROLE IMMEDIATE START
To provide accurate, responsive information and administrative support (including employee contracts, reporting, data administration, new joiner management, on-boarding of new hires) to the People & Talent Manager and all Business units throughout the Group.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage a professional, efficient and effective recruitment system, keeping managers up to date with progress.
- Create and keep up to date vacancy files/recording status details
- Build effective and strong relationships with recruitment agencies and negotiate and agree terms of PSL with recruitment agencies
- Set up interviews with all relevant parties
- Ensure job briefs are available for all vacancies.
- Ensure parties are kept informed of progress on their application.
- Manage direct applicants/speculative CV’s/website applications
Starters and Leavers
- Manage the new starter process ensuring contracts are correct and on-boarding is managed effectively. This involves creation of contracts, tracking fixed-term contracts and helping to manage successful candidates before they start.
- Manage new joiner inductions, conducting background checks (references and eligibility to work in the UK) and training new starters on e-days and MyView systems.
- Manage/assist the leaver process including calculating remaining holidays, liaising with payroll and drafting leaver letters for the People & Talent Manager
Training & Development
- Act as first point of contact for all training inquiries.
- Keep all paper documentation and e-files up to date, with a drive towards a paperless process wherever possible.
- Create new e-files and paper files for new starters and remove them for leavers.
- Create letters for all employee lifecycle changes and contracts.
- Manage/Assist with the administration of employee probations.
- Administration experience.
- PC Literacy – intermediate / advanced Excel, Word & powerpoint
- Confident manner in dealing with people at all levels at times in a discreet and confidential way.
- Communication skills – able to work with people at any level.
- Can work at pace
- Energetic, resilient, resourceful, calm and level headed
If you think this role could be suitable for you then please get in contact with Kerri at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas.