Administration Support - 12 month FTC
£19,500 + £5,000 Variable Bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Account Management support team for one of our best clients in Cirencester! The role will require strong communication and problem-solving skills, have good attention to detail and a high level of administrative tasks. Strong proven experience of administration and customer service are essential in relationship building and processing customer orders.
- Monitor the Customer Orders through a tailored system
- Using supplier’s systems to check that stock is scheduled for delivery as expected / order status and availability.
- Escalate to the supplier any allocation or delivery problems and provide feedback
- Updating reports efficiently and effectively
- Investigate and resolve any internal allocation / receipt queries that affect Customer order backlog
- Use spreadsheets for reporting, tracking and analytical purposes
- Customer Service experience
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good under pressure
For immediate consideration send your CV to Rio at i2i Recruitment today!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days’, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.