Client Support Executive
Client Support Executive
£18,000-£22,000 per annum (DOE)
Our established and hugely progressive client in Cheltenham is looking for Client Support Executive to provide key clients with effectively managed services. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and an expanding company in a brand new pivotal role to the business.
You will have a passion for customer service within a B2B environment ideally. You must be someone who really prides themselves on their work, ethic, attitude and drive.
The successful individual will manage, take ownership and work alongside a customer to achieve exceptional service.
Our client pride themselves on their culture. A team of hardworking, passionate and dedicated individuals who celebrate and encourage each other’s success. This is a very exciting time to be joining the business and development and progression will certainly be available.
- From detailed briefing documents supplied by key clients, clean data supplied in Excel form (when requested)
- Understand product functionality to a high level and provide technical assistance to the client base directly
- Work with all internal teams to ensure excellent customer service
- Ad hoc project support to assist new business sales teams
- Provide support to the wider Client Engagement Department to on board and support new/existing customers
- Provide support to the Client Operations Manager
- Strong customer service experience ideally within a B2B environment
- Keen interest in the Technology sector
- Confident and assertive individual with a passion for customer service
- Well-organised, happy to get involved in a range of activities, good team working skills, self-starter, able to build relationships at all levels
- Advanced use of Excel
- Problem-solving approach
- Can build effective relationships
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Rio at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.