Case Manager x 3
£20,000 - £24,000
This is a brilliant opportunity for candidates with previous experience in an office environment to work for an expanding company where there is huge room for progression.
The main purpose of this role is to deliver case management and consider the most appropriate intervention for external customers.
Due to the location of the position a full, clean driving licence and own vehicle is essential for the role.
The ideal candidate will take a proactive approach in the work place and be enthusiastic and confident in a busy working environment.
- Collating and managing significant levels of information
- General administrative duties
- Dealing with confidential information
- Develop and sustain relationships with both internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Clinical and non-clinical care pathways
- Solid attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tara at i2i Recruitment.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.