Competitive Salary + 2.5% Company Bonus
Exciting opportunity to join a reputable organisation based in their head office in Brockworth. Reporting into the Demand Planning Manager you will be central to ensuring supply chain KPIs are monitored and achieved in a timely manner.
With a diverse set of both internal and external stakeholders you will be a highly collaborative and resilient individual with a keen eye for detail. Focussed on driving best practise you will be able to communicate in a highly articulate manner through excellent written and verbal skills.
This role will encompass all aspects of forecasting, managing stock levels, and building relationships. Those with outstanding communication skills coupled with an analytical approach to their work will be most successful in this role.
There are 2 opportunities available!
Experience / Qualifications
- Professional manner – articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload.
- Experience in a similar FMCG Supply Chain environment preferable.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and able to work as part of a team in an open office environment.
- Organised and tenacious to take ownership of tasks and see through to conclusion.
- Demonstrates strong process in all of their work.
- Passionate and evidences high commitment.
- Excited by and adapts quickly to change.
- Previous experience using SAP desirable.
- Track record of building relationships and delivering commitments to stakeholders.
- Customer centric focus, with a cross functional approach.
- Advanced Excel Skills. V Lookups/ Formula/ Pivot Tables
- Demonstrates initiative and takes ownership of issues.
- Travel to various sites and completion of other ad hoc tasks as and when required.
To be considered for the role please contact Rio at i2i Recruitment for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.