Salary: Up to £30,000pa
This is an incredibly opportunity for an experienced PA/EA to work alongside the Managing Director for a well-established, creative and innovated company.
- General PA responsibilities
- Screening the MD’s calls, emails and post
- Responsible for diary management
- Organising both internal and external meetings
- Creating itineraries for UK and Worldwide business trips
- Completing expenses and timesheets and behalf of the MD
- Organising travel arrangements for all employees and the MD
- Arranging client entertainment as required
- At least 5 years’ experience within a fast paced PA role.
- Excellent organisational skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Marketing experience is desirable but not essential.
In return my client offers a fantastic working environment with a brilliant list of benefits, including free car parking, your birthday off, breakfast buffets and many more!!
If this position is of interest to you, then please send your CV in Word format to Ellie at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.