Recruitment Consultant - Executive Global Search
Trainee Executive Search Consultant
Cheltenham – Central
Circa £20,000 DOE + Discretionary Bonus
My client is a globally recognised executive level recruitment company who specialise in the financial services sector. They are now looking for a consultant to join the team in a full time, permanent role who will be put through extensive training to become a specialist in this field.
They are looking for a keen, well presented individual who is seeking a career within a dedicated and entrepreneurial environment. As full training will be provided, which can and does take time, my client is looking to find someone who is committed to a long term goal now.
The position will initially start at research level and will have the opportunity to progress into a 360 consultant role in the future.
- Maintain and develop new and existing relationships with candidates, primarily through electronic and telephone based communication, but with some face to face interviewing.
- Manage own database usage and ensure that all communications are recorded and updated on a regular basis.
- Use LinkedIn and other resources to update and expand the company clientele base.
- Basic administration and co-ordination tasks
- Work with a team to deliver on key assignments
Key Skills Required
- Proven ability to communicate and persuade via written and spoken mediums. An excellent command of the English language is a must
- Graduate, or equivalent professional qualification, would be preferable
- Sales/Recruitment experience is advantageous
- Computer literate and comfortable using search engines and other resources for research
- Must have a basic working knowledge of Office Products- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to develop a rewarding career within search and selection that would not normally be available outside of London.
If this sounds like the right role for you, then please contact Chloe at i2i for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike