Centre of Cheltenham
Our client who operate on a global scale are looking for an Administrator to work in their Cheltenham office. This role doesn’t require previous experience so would suit someone looking for their first office based role, however good IT skills are required.
My client offer training and a supportive working environment.
- To prepare and issue specific documents as required
- To request information from potential or existing counterparties as and when required
- Issue specific reports to the business and monitor their return. Check the content of specific internal monthly reports
- To prepare specific documents for despatch to internal and external sources
- To assist the Senior Administrator in the preparation of documents and reports required for certain internal committees
- To maintain the business database records of clients, underwriters and other entities.
- Other incidental duties as may be required from time to time
What we are looking for
- Strong communication skills (including written and verbal) with both internal and external customers
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy recording records.
- Good administrative and time management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
“Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Georgie at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.