A new opportunity has become available to join a Luxury hotel based in Cheltenham. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career.
- Strong Communication skills
- Passionate and Enthusiastic
- Take a pride in their work
- Support and assist other team members
- Experience of Opera PMS
- Naturally lead a team
- Previous reception experience
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead by example with your guest service standards, uniform standards & cleanliness standards
- Monitor & feedback for the team
- Take ownership of all issues arising during your shift
- Actively encourage relationship building between the Guest Relations team and all other departments
- Attend all meetings as befitting of your role
- Support the Rooms Division Manager
For immediate consideration send your CV to Gemma Perry at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.