My ever expanding client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is keen to begin their career and work within an established and professional office environment.
They offer the opportunity to undertake highly regarded qualifications that they will fully fund to encourage career development.
- Building and developing long-term client relationships
- Dealing with clients face to face as well as over the telephone and email communication on a daily basis
- To ensure the requirements of the clients are being met and seeking opportunities to exceed all expectations
- To discuss and sell relevant insurance products to each individual through first class client care
- Take responsibility for own personal development in enhancing knowledge and understanding of all products offered
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of managing and influencing
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills, both over the phone and face-to-face
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- An ambitious candidate who will strive to hit monthly targets
- Able to work under your own initiative
For immediate consideration send your CV to JESSICA @ i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.