Production Operative - Great Team!
Bourton On The Water (free parking)
Monday – Friday
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company based in Bourton. This is not your average warehouse role! If you like working in a fast-paced environment with a fun team please read on!
- To ensure the efficient flow of packed orders through all stages of the process
- General Warehouse Duties
- Picking and Packing
- Ensuring everything is tidy
- Literate and numerate
- Ability to work under pressure paying strict attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and quality standards
- Experience of working in a warehouse production environment and health and safety knowledge is desirable
- Physically fit
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Pippa at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.