IT Systems Administrator – Amazing Company!
IT Systems Administrator - Amazing Company!
Up To £25,000
18 Month Fixed Term Contract
My Tewkesbury based client is looking for a professional and enthusiastic individual to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator, with exceptional organisational skills to join a busy and fast paced environment.
- General IT Support - offering solutions and coaching to colleagues
- Super User for new CRM System - implementation and coordination of system as well as training new users
- Coordinating data migration from old database to new CRM system
- First Line CRM support within the business - escalating to external parties when required
- Overseeing new CRM features and getting maximum potential out of it
- General administrative/customer support across office as required
- Strong IT Skills - all round user of desktop software including MS Office
- Strong understanding of CRM Softwares (ideally MS Dynamics)
- Good experience integrating data to other systems/applications
- Skilled in manipulating complex datasets for CRM
- Adaptable and proactive attitude/mentality
- Able to write database queries and scripts (SQL or other similar softwares) - Desireable
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Mike at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.