Finance Admin Assistant
My Cheltenham based client is looking for a Finance Admin Assistant to join their award-winning business.
Salary £16,500-£18,000k depending on experience
My client is looking for someone to start late November/early December. This could be a good role for someone taking a first step into an office environment. It’s mainly admin with some purchase ledger and sales ledger work thrown in. Ideally we are looking for someone with good IT skills, good attention to detail, good communication skills, good time management skills and good organisation skills. This role requires regular communication with non office staff, so we need someone who doesn’t mind a bit of banter! The role works closely with another Administrator and they will act in a supervisory capacity.
- Undertaking the duties of the Accounts Administrator for 2 days a week, these duties being:
- Processing and charging of goods purchased for delivery direct to customer from our supplier
- Liaising with the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger teams to resolve any queries relating to Directs
- The Collection and distribution of all paperwork throughout the company
- To support Sales staff with any queries relating to customer tickets
- The crediting/charging of sales tickets
- The production of delivery tickets for drivers and to resolve any discrepancies along with the production
- Covering reception during the Receptionist’s lunch break
- Assisting the Finance Administrator/Rebates Analyst, including:
- Responding to customer queries
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Generating and issuing customer statements & red letters
- Opening new customer accounts
- Taking payments & entering on to the ledger
- Pre-assessment of customer credit risks prior to Financial Controller authorisation
- Loading purchase invoices and credits on to the Intact system
- Resolving purchase invoice queries
- Adjusting delivery notes and scanning
- Rebate invoicing, chasing and queries
- Purchasing of staff uniforms and safety-wear;
- Monitoring the First Aid boxes and restocking when required;
- Raising Seminar invoices & credits, maintaining a record of invoices raised and when paid.
For immediate consideration send your CV to Cat at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.