Part time (5 days) or Full Time
We are currently looking a practice accountant to join one of our clients, in a well-established, Cheltenham based accountancy.
You need to be able to build strong working relationships, and undertake all aspects of accounting including tax and client support on behalf of a variety of clients.
The ideal candidate would be keen to develop your skills further in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Develop and manage relationships with a range of clients
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Sole trader and partnership accounts
- Self-assessment returns
- Corporation tax calculations and returns
- General bookkeeping activities and support
- Assisting in business development
- Significant experience of all aspects of accounts including year-end accounts, corporation tax computations and returns, personal tax and VAT returns
- Previous experience of working within an accountancy practice
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build good working relationships
- Strong IT skills including MS Office in particular MS Excel
- Experience of using a variety of bookkeeping packages
- At least AAT qualified
For immediate consideration send your CV to Gemma Perry at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.