Salary up to 22k
Our client is a boutique financial services consultancy and executive search firm. Based in Cheltenham town centre and with offices around the world. The company works internationally and across three time zones. Working in a small team environment, the successful candidate will help support the in-house events and marketing team.
In addition to executive search, the company is involved in a busy calendar of events, initiatives and workshops held in Toronto, New York and London, which will soon expand out into Hong Kong and Singapore. We are looking for an experienced Events professional who can help assist in this area of the business.
- Must have a UK based degree ideally in something related to Events, Marketing or Design.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with design and/or desktop publishing across online as well as printed collateral including magazines/brochures, leaflets, PowerPoints, invitations and infographics.
- Experience creating visually appealing marketing material with a supporting portfolio or online examples of work.
- Enthusiastic, creative and full of ideas.
- A can-do attitude and be willing to get stuck in and help the team with other tasks, this could be social media, marketing material, ad hoc duties and administration.
- Supporting the team through Events and Projects with relevant collateral. This could be a website, creating a logo, an information booklet, magazine, leaflet, or a banner.
- Main focus on creating a quarterly magazine and making it as visually appealing as possible.
- Working in line with the company’s slick, elegant and professional branding.
- Occasionally getting stuck in with other administrative duties and tasks to support other departments in the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone just starting out to take ownership of the company’s visual output and make it their own!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity and for an immediate interview, please email your CV to Jade at i2i Recruitment.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position.
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.