Part Time Compliance Monitoring Exec x 2
Part Time Compliance Monitoring Executive - Cheltenham Town Centre
To work to a busy schedule of file reviews assessing quality in regards to FCA regulations, data protection and customer journey.
- Strong Analytical approach
- Great attention to detail
- First class communicator (verbal and written)
- Excellent planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Assist in conducting compliance reviews (call monitoring and file audits) to ensure FCA regulatory guidelines are being met
- Provide feedback to sales and support teams
- Ensure remedial action is completed
- Assist with maintaining the breach register
- Report to managers on the progression and development of team members
- Investigate and assist in the management of customer complaints including drafting final decision letters
- Champion and drive a strong culture of compliance and regulatory principles such as Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
Take responsibility for own personal development in terms of understanding the business, regulation and the insurance industry, acting in accordance with current regulatory procedures, keeping up to date with any changes and sharing this knowledge with colleagues.
For immediate consideration send your CV to Cat at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.