Part Time Credit Controller
Part Time Credit Controller
Up to £23,000
Part time – 20hours/week over 5 days
Opportunity to join an established and successful organisation in Cheltenham. Joining the finance team in a fundamental credit control role. This is a full time permanent vacancy and you will be joining a dynamic and driven team. My client offer a great working environment and a comprehensive benefits package.
Manage allocated ledger to ensure:
- The successful and timely delivery of accurate and agreed invoices
- Maximised cash collection
- Appropriate ledger ageing and debtor days
- Excellent customer experience is provided throughout the commercial relationship with the customer, providing high level customer engagement and a consistent approach the resolution of customer queries
- Ensure that invoicing is accurate and issued in a timely manner and where appropriate discuss billing upfront with customers to ensure expectations are met
- Act on overdue accounts using the appropriate process
- Ensure that all customer records are accurate and updated where required in a timely manner
- Liaise with both internal and external customers promptly, efficiently and appropriately and act as a point of escalation for any issues raised within the team
- Stay abreast of changes to legislative requirements and accepted practice; lead the change in process and procedure to remain compliant with any such changes.
- Experience managing ledger and achieving results
- Excellent communication and prioritisation skills, with proven ability to manage and prioritise multiple tracks of activity, without direct supervision in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to demonstrate coordination and resolution of customer issues.
- Highly motivated, pragmatic and energetic team player with a positive, determined, driven and can-do attitude
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Willing to travel
For further information, please send your CV to Mike, along with a cover letter outlining your experience, availability and suitability for this fantastic position.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike