Mortgage Account Manager
Mortgage Account Manager
£18,600 - £23,000 Depending on experience
Permanent/ Full Time (35 hours per week)
We are delighted to be partnering one of the UK’s most reputable financial services companies in their search for a Mortgage Account Manager. This is a company who truly value their staff and work towards development, progression and fulfillment at all times.
We are looking for candidates who want a career! You will be joining a company that recognise your hard work, determination and tenacity. You will be working alongside like minded, professional and driven employees who continuously celebrate and encourage their peer’s success.
The customer will be at the heart of all you do – so this must be a passion of yours! Communication must be one of your key strengths as this role will heavily rely on this. We are looking for dedicated individuals who will ensure that this organisation fulfill their vision of being the most trusted financial services company in the UK.
In this rewarding role you will need to be able to process information accurately, be used to working with the public, using your initiative and be a good problem solver whilst having extensive life skills and a responsible attitude.
Experience / Qualities Required;
- Previous customer service experience gained from retail, face to face customer service environment or contact centre environment with a desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
- GCSE Maths and English minimum Grade C / completion of vocational or other college course or equivalent relevant experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with difficult or demanding customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding listening skills and ability to empathise with the customer.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Restaurant
- Subsidised staff investment and mortgage products
We are ideally looking for candidates to interview mid-August with a view to starting in September. Candidates must be available to work 35 hours per week, between Monday – Saturday, with 7 hour shifts occurring between 8am – 8pm. You will receive 6 weeks training so ideally no holidays (week or longer) in this period.
For immediate consideration send your CV to Georgie at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.