Trainee Insurance Administrator
Trainee Insurance Administrator- No Experience Required!
£14,750 plus benefits, qualifications and progression opportunities
My growing client based in Cheltenham are offering opportunities for individuals seeking a career within insurance to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
No prior experience is necessary as full training will be provided, along with qualifications funded by them!
- Data analysis of insurance documents
- Data interpretation across various insurance documents, such as, Policies and Quotes
- Assisting the underwriting team with processing data and technical transactions
- Liaising with Client’s over the telephone and occasionally face to face
- General administration duties
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Number literate, ideally Grade B in Maths or above at GCSE Level
- Minimum of 5 GCSES A-C including Maths and English C or above
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Desire to establish a career within insurance
- Enjoy working within a team environment
- Free bus pass within Cheltenham and Gloucester!
- Qualifications funded by my client plus study time!
- Monday to Friday!
- Flexitime after probation period!
- Great working environment!
- Friendly team!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent school leaver or graduate to establish a career within a well-respected organisation that offers heaps of progression opportunities!
If you are interested in this position then please contact Ellie at i2i Recruitment today for consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike