i2i’s philosophy is simple…Quality, not Quantity.
Our purpose is to become an extension of our Clients business, marketing their company to the current employment talent pool providing the ultimate shortlist of candidates for their recruitment campaign.
Why i2i Recruitment?
- We offer a full-service approach to recruitment whilst maintaining flexibility and variety in the provision of staff. We work with many small businesses through to large national corporations in and around the South West.
- Attracting a wide variety of high calibre candidates through strong connections in the local market, advertising and headhunting. We are confident in filling any vacancy.
- We strive to take the stress out of recruitment. By pre-screening every candidate by interviewing them face to face, we can be confident of only submitting people that are perfectly suited to your personal requirements.
- With a rigorous 20 point plan, we match candidates by personality and ability as well as pure experience. We will take into account your business culture and office procedures.
- i2i recruitment offers a ratio of 2 interviews to one successful candidate.
Who are we?
- i2i Recruitment is a unique independent consultancy offering a Full-Service Approach for the South West Region.
- We specialise in Commercial Office Staff, with a roster of highly skilled candidates. If you need a temporary or a permanent member of staff, i2i has the industry contacts to fill any position.
- We offer an in-depth knowledge of current market conditions and both the local and national recruitment industry, offering greater flexibility and understanding than any competitor.
Discuss your vacancies with us today, call us on 01242 771021 or use our online form below and we’ll contact you back.
Help and advice for recruiters
Searching, interviewing and contracting can be hard work. It’s full of legal requirements and stress. We can help a bit with an ever growing list of guides for recruiters. We’ll add information about interviewing, searching for candidates, costs and how to keep people happy as often as we can.
Having interviews for an open role isn’t the only thing that a recruiter needs to prepare for or consider. We’ve put together a handy guide to follow to make sure interviews go as well as possible. Read our pointers here >
Job opening signed off. Job description written. Interviews complete. Candidate found. What’s next? You will need to make sure you have a procedure in place to get the person into the job as smoothly as possible. Read more >
Getting and keeping employees engaged is really important. When engaged employees will feel part of the team, work smarter, promote your business and much more. Here are a few important things you can do to improve employee engagement. Read more >